- Unleaded fuels: $0.184 per gallon
- Diesel fuels and bioblends: $0.243 per gallon
- Dyed diesel – for equipment that is used off-road, make sure you are not paying federal tax. We will cut your card specific for dyed diesel so you aren’t paying for it up front and having to file for a refund.
Oregon PUC plated – what does that mean?
If your company is domiciled in Oregon and your vehicle is over 26,000 pounds, your company pays a weight mile tax based on actual miles traveled in Oregon rather that the state fuel tax. Monthly / quarterly mileage reports must be filed with the state. Whereas a third party can not file on your behalf, what we can and do provide is a specific report with the summarized mileage and fueling information you need to file.
IFTA reporting is required for those businesses that travel outside of their state lines. With our Fuel Mangement Reports you can have this information sent to you electronically to file your reports with ease. Because a third party is not allowed to file on your behalf, we make it as easy for you as possible. Learn more about IFTA reporting >
- Safety Form for Pacific Pride Cardlock
- Contact Authorization Form
- State Tax Exempt Form
- Card Order Form for 1 Card System
- Card Order Form for 2 Card System